Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bringing back some old reviews on writer-relevant titles

Hello, dahlings...

I've added some reviews on GoodReads for some writing-related books I covered for a small writer-focused newsletter back in '06 and '07. They're good titles. And since I tend to harp about grammar and stuff (because I'm a know-it-all), I thought I'd share. Just in case you haven't heard enough from me today. Don't worry...it will be quiet for a few days after tomorrow. No more fun 'til Monday at least. I have to take pictures of people's children all weekend. And that's just a lot-o-work.

Check out the reviews for Sin and Syntax and Fondling Your Muse at my GoodReads page (links to pages are embedded in book titles. I hope!). While you're there, FRIEND ME. There are a few more...I just have to dig them up. There were some dead links on my blog because the sites where the articles were parked have changed their formats, so... I suppose one of these days, I'll re-build and re-post. For now, I am wasting far too much time looking for old documents when I should be making NEW ones.

Oh, I made an author page on Facebook. Check the badge in the right column. I've been a busy beaver today. And thanks to Megg Jensen, Karly Kirkpatrick, Angeline Kace, and Angela Carlie, I have new friends!

Prince VooDoo. He's cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment