Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Under the Spotlight interview and a couple new reviews!

Because I'm supposed to be this marketing diva--and I'm failing miserably--thank heavens there are other folks who've got my back.

This piece just posted over at Baffled Books for her Under the Spotlight feature. Thanks, Lisa, for the opportunity to spout off some words for your devoted readers. Such a pleasure!

A review posted yesterday from Vickie at ComaCalm (great blog title, by the way!), through which she awarded Sleight 4/5 stars. Have a look-see.

And this 5/5 review just came in from Fiktshun.com, probably the most detailed review I've seen of Sleight thus far. Thank you, Rachel, so much, for taking the time to assess my work with such depth.

There are some more reviews coming from folks in the sphere, as well as my promise to show you that new "thing" I've been working on. Don't despair. I promise it won't disappoint.

Xs and Os...

2 comments:

  1. !ow, 4/5, 4/5, sounds good to me. Can't wait to check out the reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete